$VEE is a native token of Vee Finance, which you can mine by supplying or borrowing supported assets on Vee.Finance, and farming. Click here for the user manuals. The VEE token you have mined will be shown in your account, which is on the top right.
To claim your VEE tokens, here are the steps.
1. Click the "VEE" icon in the top right corner, and In the pop-up dialog, select the VEE you want to claim, Note: VEE reward sources are classified as crypto, stable coin, and Farm. Then click "Claim To Vault".
2. After the transaction is confirmed, click on "Claim To Vault" on the pop-up dialog box. Then you can click "Claim To Vault" or "Go To Farm".
3. If you click "Claim To Vault”, Go to the "Vault" dashboard and click "Release" to start the linear release on the number of VEE tokens.
4. In the pop-up dialog box, click "Confirm" to withdraw your VEE tokens, 10% of the total VEE tokens will be released immediately to the wallet,the remaining VEE will be linearly released in the next 90 days. And confirm the transaction via MetaMask, then click "Release" to start the linear release.
5. You can always withdraw the released shares to your wallet by click "Withdraw" on the Vault dashboard, or farm at any time to earn more rewards, or accumulate the released shares and withdraw them at once, to save some gas fee.
note: In the "Vault" dashboard, you can withdraw once in an hour, please do not click withdraw repeatedly, if you want to release the newly mined VEE linearly, you need to click "Stop Release" and then go back to step4 to claim VEE again.
6. Or click “Go To Farm“, you can go to the "Farm" dashboard, add VEE to the mining pool and earn rewards. Please click here for the detailed farm operation.
Reminder: You can add VEE token to your wallet list by clicking on "Add VEE" in the bottom left corner.