Vee Finance, a DeFi lending platform for traditional financial users, lowers the threshold for traditional financial users to participate in DeFi through a more friendly product experience, by adding the option of DEx, it pioneers the function of leveraged lending, which makes the capital efficiency improved. In any lending platform, there are two types of users, suppliers, and borrowers.
The needs of the two types of users are completely different:
- The needs of suppliers: safe tokens and high returns
- The needs of borrowers: convenience and acceptable costs, increase the capital efficiency.
Compared to typical lending services on the market today, Vee Finance has the following features:
For suppliers, it provides:
1. More token options
2. Support for multiple public chains and cross-chains through the Token Bridge, Vee Finance enables the movement of tokens across multiple public chains, helping users maximize their returns.
3. New fixed-rate deposit option for traditional financial users
4. For new cryptocurrency users, it adds fiat deposit aggregation and will support Wyre direct fiat deposit
5. Support for NFT tokens
For borrowers, it provides:
1. Unique embedded arbitrage mechanism for lending and trading: digital currency markets show cyclical fluctuations, and the sudden and unpredictable nature of the fluctuations makes the risk of investment not easy to manage. Vee Finance provides an embedded arbitrage mechanism that allows for precise profit-taking during the upward cycle of the digital currency market, thus ensuring the relative stability of returns.
2. Parametric market: Vee Finance provides flexible parameter control of the arbitrage mechanism. For entry-level users, Vee Finance provides default configurations based on artificial intelligence and big data recommendations. At the same time for professional users to provide flexible parameter configuration.
3. Integrated DEx option to allow leveraging of collateralized borrowings for trading
4. Automatic repay feature